Location: The Sirkin Creative Living Center, LLC, Coconut Grove, FL. 33133
(Street address available with registration.)
A two-day, in-depth course on the Bach Flower Essences co-sponsored by Nelsons and approved by the Dr. Edward Bach Foundation in the UK. Offered in South Florida and in Aspen, Colorado.
Let Alicia be your guide during this intensive program as you blossom in your knowledge of the Bach Flowers. Learn all you need to know to begin using the Bach Flower Remedies successfully for emotional well-being. Interactive exercises and case studies make learning fun! This course is a must if you're looking for a quick way to gain skills selecting essences for yourself, family, friends, clients, pets and plants.
The Level I program is an excellent introduction for medical and integrative health care practitioners who are planning to integrate Bach Flower Remedies into their existing practice. The Level I Introductory Course is the first of three levels of training to attain a Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner Certification.
· Become familiar with all 38 of Dr. Bach's flower remedies
· Learn how and when to use the essences in everyday life
· Gain an insight into the history and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach
This seminar introduces you to Dr. Bach’s philosophy of self-help and simplicity. The program will give detailed information on all 38 flower remedies, including client case studies, and is recommended for those who wish to use the remedies personally or to integrate them into use with clients. It is a prerequisite to the Bach International Education Program’s Advanced Level 2 and Practitioner Training.
12.5 CE hours (NCBTMB - for massage therapists)
Aid in reducing worry & anxiety
Help in coping with life’s emotional challenges
Support you in times of: illness, grief, job stress, emotional traumas, fears, major life changes, family and relationship problems
Are completely safe with no side effects
Complement all other healing modalities
- 10 ml bottle of Rescue Remedy
- Personal empty mixing bottle
- Bach Flower Remedy book
- Class notebook, course outline, exercises
- Certificate of Completion for the Level I Training, a prerequisite for BIEP Level 2 and Practitioner Training
- 12.5 CEUs awarded for Licensed Massage Therapists under the national massage board